We Blab Entertainment Magazine decided to take a look at one of the Disney Channel's most beloved series from the early 2000's Lizzie McGuire. The phenomenon of Lizzie McGuire spawned a feature film in 2003 and, launched Hilary Duff into superstardom. The series followed the daily adventures of an adolescent girl whose real thoughts and emotions are expressed by her sarcastic animated alter ego. The series also starred Lalaine as Miranda Sanchez, and Adam Lamberg as David 'Gordo' Gordon.
Now we asked Sarah, who runs the popular Instagram account Disneysh0ws to rank her favorite 10 Lizzie McGuire episodes from the 2001 - 2004 series.
10. You're a Good Man, Lizzy McGuire (Season 2, Episode 13) - While Lizzie and Kate are stuck working together for the Spring Fling committee, Lizzie sees Kate knock over the bust of the school's founding principal.
Sarah - This episode is one of my favorites because of the lesson. After Lizzy takes the blame for something she didn't do and gets banned from the formal, everyone has the party at her place.
9. Just Friends (Season 2, Episode 8) - Lizzie learns what sort of things Ethan Craft is into in order to transform herself into his ideal date.
Sarah - Lizzy gets a hard rejection when she decides to tell Ethan (her crush) that she likes him, but gets rejected and tries to change herself into his ideal girl. However, after trying so hard, she learns that you can't change the way someone feels after he rejects her for a seconds time. We all enjoyed the end when Lizzy and Gordo slow dance in her backyard - we can remember wishing for this to happen.
8. First Kiss (Season 2, Episode 1)- Lizzie meets Ronnie, a paper boy. She falls for him, and gets a series of firsts. First love, kiss, and heartbreak.
Sarah - Who will ever forget Lizzy's first love, Ronnie or their first kiss when they went rollerblading. This episode made us appreciate Gordo after he swooped in when Lizzy had her first breakup with Ronnie.
7. I Do, I Don't (season 1, episode 10) - Lizzie gets a little jealous when Miranda gets paired with Ethan Craft, in class, for a mock marriage assignment.
Sarah - Truthfully, after watching this episode I wanted to do this project myself. With all the jealousy and Lizzy's selfishness, this episode sure did teach us a valuable lesson.
6. Aaron Carter's Coming to Town (Season 1, Episode 7) - When Aaron Carter comes to town, to shoot his new music video, Lizzie, Gordo, Miranda and Matt decide to sneak onto the set.
Sarah - In the spirit of Christmas, this episode makes our top 10. We will never forget that mistletoe kiss, something every girl dreams for Christmas. Also, we can't forget when we all freaked over Aaron Cater's appearance!
5. When Moms Attack (Season 1, Episode 3) - Lizzie is mortified when she finds out that her mom in the girls' chaperone for the class field trip.
Sarah - We have all had an embarrassing day with our parents. This episode made our top list because of the message at the end, although our moms are embarrassing, they also turn out to be very cool.
4. Bye, Bye Hillridge Junior High (Season 2, Episode 23) - As Lizzie and her friends get ready for graduation, Gordo tries to figure out the perfect thing to write in her yearbook.
Sarah - This is one of our favorite episodes because of Gordo's yearbook message. After hiding his feelings for Lizzy, his message lands him a kiss on the cheek. Don't forget the relatable feelings of transitioning from middle school to high school - one of the scariest journeys.
3. Between a Rock and a Bra Place (Season 1, Episode 12) - Lizzie and Miranda decide that it's time for them to get their first bra.
Sarah - Another relatable episode for every girl. Asking for that first bra - oh very terrifying.
2. Picture Day (Season 1, Episode 2) - Its picture day and all Lizzie has to wear is the red unicorn sweater her grandmother made her.
Sarah - This episode is relatable to everyone as we all had a picture day disaster. Every picture day I remember this episode when Lizzy is forced to wear a unicorn sweater (funny since everyone wants an ugly sweater for Christmas now) and Miranda wears the same outfit as Kate. Our picture day anxiety is also relatable because who hasn't wanted to look cool for their school photo.
1. Inner Beauty (Season 2, Episode 16) - Lizzie and Gordo worry about Miranda's diet; Matt expresses interest in the fine arts.
Sarah - This episode made it to the number one spot because of how relatable the episode is to teens since and it's the first time Disney Channel talked about eating disorders. Miranda feels insecure about her body, just as every teenager right now. However, Lizzy and Gordo team up to show Miranda that she is beautiful - just as every person is. This episode has stuck with us through the years - especially that epic music video.
Follow disneysh0ws on Instagram to see daily memes that will make you laugh.
Do you have a favorite episode of Lizzie McGuire that didn't make our list? Let us know in the comments below.